The other day I just blocked my IPAD Screen and it wasn´t rotating….so after investigating a little bit on internet I found a way to do it.
Rotation Lock prevents the iPad display from switching between portrait and landscape mode. While Screen Rotation Lock is enabled, the following occurs:
- The display remains in landscape or portrait mode, regardless of how iPad is held.
- The Rotation Lock icon appears in the status bar.
When you mute your iPad, only certain sounds are muted.
- Sounds such as alerts, notifications, sound effects, and game audio are muted.
- Media playback (such as music, podcasts, movies, videos, and TV shows) are not muted.
Changing the function of iPad’s side switch
- Tap Settings > General.
- Under Use Side Switch To, select Lock Rotation or Mute.
Thanks for following,
Contact us: email@example.com