- Eligible founder Katelyn Gleason’s plan to upend the billion dollar medical billing industry March 25, 2017Medical billing is a largely untapped and lucrative industry, potentially pulling in $55 billion globally by 2020. But it’s inner workings are still very murky — most of the time it’s not clear how much something will cost and sometimes you don’t even get the (possibly whopping) bill until months down the road. Founder Katelyn Gleason wants to make it easie […]
- Matroid can watch videos and detect anything within them March 25, 2017If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth that times the frame rate. Matroid, a computer vision startup launching out of stealth today, enables anyone to take advantage of the information inherently embedded in video. You can build your own detector within the company’s intuitive, non-technical, web platform to detect people and most other ob […]
- CoreOS extends its Tectonic Kubernetes service to Azure and OpenStack March 23, 2017While CoreOS is probably still best known for its Linux distribution, that was only the company’s gateway drug to a wider range of services. Tectonic, the company’s service for running Kubernetes-based container deployments in the enterprise, now sits at the core of its business. Until now, Tectonic could only be used for installing and managing Kubernetes […]
- A parade of third-party gesture keyboards arrives for iOS 8 September 17, 2014Apple is allowing third-party keyboards for the first time in iOS 8 and Swype, SwiftKey, Fleksy and TouchPal will be releasing the first 'iconless' apps for the iPhone and iPad today.
- How to get iOS 8 before your friends and coworkers September 17, 2014Apple's latest mobile operating system begins its worldwide rollout Wednesday. Here's how to get it first.
- How to get the most money for your old iPhone September 9, 2014With the impending launch of the iPhone 6 you might be wondering what to do with your old device. Don't let your old iPhone depreciate while it sits on a shelf, here's how to sell it for top dollar.