HOW TO DOWNGRADE FROM THE IOS 8 BETA TO IOS 7
Apple does not offer a one click downgrade option, and this is a little more complicated than installing the iOS 8 beta on your iPhone or iPad. You need to find the iOS 7 download for your specific device. If you are a developer Apple offers a download in the developer center, but for average users just trying out iOS 8 you will need to look elsewhere. So why don t you try this steps.
1. Download the right iOS 7 ipsw for your iPhone or iPad.
2. Put your iPhone into Recovery Mode. To do this you will need to follow these steps.
- Turn the iPhone off as normal.
- Hold the home button and plug the lightning Cable or Dock Connector in with the other end connected to your computer.
- Keep holding the home button until the recovery Mode logo shown above pops up.
3. iTunes Should recognize the iPhone in recovery mode and show a message similar to the one below.
4. Some users can click Restore and iTunes will download the right file for them. Other users may need to use a method similar to installing the iOS 8 beta.
- On Mac, Option click restore.
- On PC Shift click restore.
5. When prompted find and click on the iOS 7.1 ipsw that you downloaded. Click Open and then click Restore.
6. Wait for the iPhone or iPad to restart with iOS 7.1.1 installed.
7. If you have an iOS 7 backup you want to restore from follow the on screen directions to restore that backup.
8. Or just try the recover mode from DFU mode
Thanks for following,
Contact us: email@example.com