Share iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive Folders with Windows
If you’re using iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive cloud storage in OS X, you can easily share their OS X folders with Windows. Once sharing is enabled, you can upload, download, and sync files from any of these services from within Windows without duplicating any of their files on your hard disk.
Note: This feature is available only when Parallels Tools are installed in Windows.
To share OS X iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive folders with Windows, do the following:
- If you haven’t already, set up iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive in OS X.
- Start Windows.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Parallels icon in the menu bar, press and hold the Option (Alt) key and choose Configure.
- If the Parallels Desktop menu bar is visible at the top of the screen, choose Virtual Machine > Configure.
- Click Options and select Sharing.
- Select Share iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Log in to Windows and open Computer. Folders for iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive are available in the Favorites section. You can use them to upload and download files to and from the cloud.
Thanks for following,
Contact us: email@example.com