Here you have a mini “How to Upgrade your Macbook RAM”.
Here’s how to upgrade your MacBook Pro’s RAM:
- Disconnect the power cord and turn your Mac over.
- Remove the ten screws on the back of the case. There are seven 3 mm screws, and three 13.5 mm screws. As you see in the image
3. Gently lift the case backing and tilt it towards the rear of the computer, as shown below.
4. Touch a metal surface inside the computer to discharge any static electricity from your body.
5. Push out the tabs on both sides of the RAM module, as shown below. These tabs keep the RAM module firmly tucked in to the logic board – pushing them out causes the RAM module to pop up.
6. After the RAM module has popped up, pull it back out of the socket, as shown below
7. Gently place the case backing onto the top of the case and power up your Mac.
Thanks for following,
Contact us: email@example.com